Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
Z. Yan, R. Kantola, Y. Shen, “A Generic Solution for Unwanted Traffic Control through Trust Management”, New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia, 2013.
- Y. Shen, Z. Yan, R. Kantola, Analysis of the Acceptance of Global Trust Management for Unwanted Traffic Control based on Game Theory, Elsevier Computers&Security, 2014.
- R. Kantola, J. Llorente Santos, N. Beijar, Policy Based Communications for 5G Mobile with Customer Edge Switching, Wiley Security and Communication Networks, 05/2015; DOI:10.1002/sec.1253.
- R. Kantola, H. Kabir, P. Loiseau, Cooperation and end-to-end in the Internet, International Journal of Communication Systems,Wiley, 02/2017.
- M. Liyanage, I. Ahmed, J. Okwuibe, M. Ylianttila, H. Kabir, J. Llorente Santos, R. Kantola, O. Lopez Perez, M. Uriarte Itzazelaia, E. Montes de Oca Enhancing Security of Software Defined Mobile Networks, IEEE Access, 05/2017.
Peer Reviewed Conference Articles
- Transport for Carrier Grade Internet, BIPN 2009 at Globecom 2009
- Control Plane for Carrier Grade Ethernet Network, BIPN 2009 at Globecom 2009
- Implementing Trust to Trust Using Customer Edge Switching, AINA 2010 WS on Advances in Mobile Computing and Applications: Security, Privacy and Trust
- Future Internet is by Ethernet, Networks of Future, World Computer Congress, IFIP, Brisbane 2010
- Unwanted Traffic Control via Global Trust Management, IEEE TrustCom2011, Changsha, China
- Unwanted Traffic Control via Hybrid Trust Management, IEEE TrustCom2012, Liverpool, UK
- (Preprint of) Implementing NAT Traveral with Private Realm Gateway, IEEE Int'l Conference on Communications (ICC'13) 9-13 June 2013, Budapest
- (Preprint of) Traversal of the Customer Edge with NAT-Unfriendly Protocols, IEEE Int'l Conference on Communications (ICC'13) 9-13 June 2013, Budapest
- Z.Yan, R. Kantola, G.Shi, P. Zhang, Unwanted Content Control via Trust Management in Pervasive Social Networking, IEEE TrustCom 2013. See Researchgate.net.
- L. Chen, Z. Yan, W. Zhang, R. Kantola Implementation of an SMS Spam Control System Based on Trust Management, IEEE CPSCom 2013. See ResearchGate.net
- Z. Yan, M. Wang, V. Niemi, R. Kantola, Secure Pervasive Social Networking Based on Multi-Dimensional Trust Levels, IEEE CNS 2013. See ResearchGate.net.
- Y. Shen, Z. Yan, R. Kantola, Game Theoretical Analysis of the Acceptance of Global Trust Management for Unwanted Traffic Control, IEEE HPCC 2013. See ResearchGate.net.
- J. Costa, R. Kantola, et.al, Software Defined 5G Mobile BAckhaul, 5GU, EAI, Levi, Nov, 2014.
- H. Kabir, R. Kantola, J. Llorente Santos, Preprint of Security Mechanisms for a Cooperative Firewall, CSS 2014.
- J. Llorente Santos, R. Kantola, Transition of IPv6 with Realm Gateway 64, ICC 2015.
- H. Kabir, J. Llorente Santos, R. Kantola, Securing the Private Realm Gateway, IFIP Networking, 2016.
- R. Kantola, 6G Network Needs to Support Embedded Trust, ARES, 2019.
- H. Kabir, M. H. Mohsin, R. Kantola, Implementing Security Policy Management for 5G Customer Edge Nodes, NOMS, 2020.
- R. Kantola, Trust Networking for Beyond 5G and 6G, 2nd IEEE 6G Summit, Levi, 2020.
Position and White papers
- Comments to BEREC Hearing on Open Internet/5G, Submission to BEREC, Espoo, November 2019
- Comments to BEREC Hearing on Open Internet/5G - on organising work on Guidelines, Submission to BEREC, Espoo, November 2019
- Net Neutrality under EU Law - a Hindrance to 5G Success, 30th ITS European Conference, Espoo, June 2019
- White Paper on Cooperative Security for 5G and the Internet, TAKE 5 Project, Aalto Espoo, Nov 2018
- Internet is by Ethernet, EU-Japan Future Internet/Future Network Symposium, Tampere, Oct 2010
- Directions in Energy Efficient Networking, EU-Japan Future Internet/Future Network Symposium, Tampere, Oct 2010
- Evolution Inspired Internet, Future Internet Architecture Workshop, Bryssel, 9/2012